Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, August 13, 2012

Temporary Insanity

No matter what anyone says, coping with a loss such as I just have done with my most beloved cat is a case of temporary insanity.  I do not care what anyone says, grief is so strong and powerful in such a situation that one is not one's own natural and normal self. One goes through the motions, tries to cope with daily affairs and matters, and lives as near to normal as possible but nothing can stop one from occasionally bursting into tears, remembering all the habits and behaviour of the cat that is no longer in its natural place to be.  I have been undergoing all kinds of so called philosophical or moral uplifting thoughts about this, not just to make myself feel better or to become smarter or wiser, but just because all of a sudden these things sink in.

We live a materialistic existence.  We talk about spirit but it  is the materialized being that we acknowledge, see, love, and become attached to.  I realized all along how much I had loved this cat for his extraordinary beauty but it is those very things that make us bond to one another.  We are attracted by appearances, by feelings, by behaviour, by attitudes, by thoughts, by speech, and we have to finally admit this to ourselves eventually.

I have had the great gift of seeing into the past and learning that all that is material is copied exactly in spirit the way it had been in the material life. So that means that Alexander will always be seen in his physical form as he had been materialized in this life so he will appear in his spiritual life. As it is above, so it is below; as it is below, so it is above. I understand that now better than ever.

I trust in myself and all the spiritual gifts that I have received. I believe in them.

I believe that Alexander is not only vivid in my memory but also in the spiritual world in which he is caught as well.  We have our moments. Life is fleeting but it is also permanent and eternal, and it takes many lifetimes it would seem for us to learn that lesson of how in each we have a materialized form, a materialized being that is always caught forever in the spiritual, but as all of life is motion and movement, our energy cells move on so that we become a part of another time period in another spiritual and materialized form, all being the same vast energy from the beginning to the end...but appearing and reappearing in many different shapes, sizes, and forms...Life goes on.  It truly becomes a beautiful expression of creation when fully understood...it may take forever to do that totally and completely if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment