Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Day After

I am up early this morning.  Yesterday was very traumatic for me. I can hardly believe it all happened so fast.  It went too fast but it was urgent.  I will never know for sure what is the cause of his illness.

I will forgive myself for anything that I have said so far on this topic. I probably was half out of mind with fear and worry, but I won't deny that I was trying to save him, to keep him alive.  But when the vet mentioned ashes I did not even question it. I wonder about that now.  I just was too stunned and too shocked to know what I was doing, but I did not want Alexander to suffer any more than he already had.

The apartment seems empty without him, and I sense that my own life has changed in many ways now.  I cannot explain yet but I am wanting to make great changes already.  It will take me some time to come through all this. I woke up with a headache but it is going away. I do have little Marcello but I don't like for him to be alone either.  But I will not take in another pet yet for some time. 

Like I said, I will forgive myself anything I say now. I am under great stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment