Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Google and blogs

I have a lot to learn about blogs.  This entire thing has been an experiment for me, and it is not made any easier because of my computer. 

I am planning to purchase a new computer this fall to coordinate with a new smartphone, and as of this time I do not know for certain which I will be buying, but am pretty sure it will be all apple and iphone 5.

Speculative.  Not fact yet.

I am in the process of writing my novel on Alexander, a project at times I wish I would have just left alone, and kept to myself, but once started, I have no choice but to finish it.

It is actually a lot of fun at times. I am having fun with it right now. I discovered a novel way of making dry historical facts fun and amusing to tell.  But I am keeping that secret.

Frankly, I have hated most books of historical fiction due to the fact that I always smell the author too much instead of the characters.

There are a few really good ones!  Darn few!

I never underestimate bright intelligent students, and those are the kids I have in mind while writing this.  I just never knew all the business end aspects of writing until a friend finally shared her ongoing experience with all of us in her audience field. I sincerely appreciate her more than she will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment