Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

115 degrees in the sun this afternoon

I had no choice but to go out today.  Wouldn't you know it is another of those extreme heat days. It officially was 113 but it is always is higher than that in the direct sun. I have an outdoor thermometer that reads the true temp for me everyday on my patio. 

I protect myself with an umbrella, an ice block, and a thermos of ice water. Otherwise, I could not survive any of this heat.  It is so dreadful that usually I stay indoors, but when I have to get out, I carry a worn and beaten bag which holds all my necessities.  It is insulated so that it keeps cold cold, and hot hot when that is necessary. 

CVS pharmacy is selling a mister bottle with fan so that tomorrow I may just buy one of those again. I have used them many times in the past, but the ice block is the best way to keep cool. I keep thinking of an invention so that I could sell it to tank sharks and get rich.

An umbrella with mister capabilities would be smart and probably expensive but not too bad.  If it worked, it would not matter the cost. People would buy it to stay cool.  I keep thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment