Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 20, 2012

Writing a Novel

To be honest, one must be somewhat inspired to write a full fledged novel.  There are many things that motivate a person to write a particular novel.  I became interested in the subject of Alexander the Great  through the methods of listening to the voice within that we are so often advised to do.  Heaven is within, and Heaven can mean most anything to most people in this day and age.  But the truth is that many discoveries have been made due to dreams, subconscious thoughts rising in the night, and to dreams which reveal and expose matters of importance.

So that is how I came to learn of Alexander the Great.  I learned through inner probing.  I decided finally to try to write a story about Alexander in his youth so that people could understand the foundation that was laid to create the man he ultimately became.  He was nurtured in the language of the Ancients which are now no longer known and taught in modern schools.  A few classical studies grooups may include some references to Alexander but because he belonged to a time period in which the gods and goddesses were able to mingle with the mortals, they were soon chased away when other religious bodies and beliefs came along to erase them from history.

I have learned through my gleanings that within ourselves are answers and solutions to problems that we probably do not even consider except by chance.  I found that a door opened so that I came to know of the Alexander that is caught up in the spiritual records of the universe.  I shall try to tell the story of Alexander occasionally referring to information that is within my knowledge due to this doorway to the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment