Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 6, 2012

My opinion on Heaven

I believe that Heaven is within, that one can seek and find it.  I have experienced what I consider to be the truth about Heaven which gave me the knowledge of true humility.  Not humble, but humility.  There is a vast difference.  It came to me. It is a gift. It is perfect love with no jealousy, no sorrow, no envy...notice all that it lacks. It is light, airy, joyous, beautiful, a vibration that takes one into a place where we all really are in a state of peace, fulfillment, and satisfaction.  I can never forget it and I can return to it as I am able to now even discussing it.  It is within one's own being, it is love, it is beauty. It is truth.  It is All, and Final.

1 comment:

  1. The reason I say that it gave me knowledge of humility is that when one is in that state one realizes how truly small one is in comparison to that great vast state of Heavenliness, that one has done literally nothing to deserve it, but all one can do is to accept it.

    ReplyDelete