Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trip to Colorado

I just returned from visiting my dad who is in Cortez, C olorado at an assisted living home. It was good to see him recovered from his many injuries that he had suffered in his last months here in Arizona, but I do not like it that he is Cortez which is a very expensive distance from where he had lived here in Arizona.  So, thanks to a friend who had a good heart, I finally got to see my dad again, as it is not certain how long he will live.  He looks skinny, extremely thin to me, and he continues to tell me that he is longing to pass away from this plane into the next.

So I wanted to see for myself just exactly how he is doing, and what he really means. He will be 97 in September if he lives that long, for let's not kid around, anything can happen to someone in a very short time.

We actually had a nice time together. I spent two half days with him, and we got along well. He was very happy that I made the trip to see him. I told him how it came to be, and he remembered my friend from childhood who has been so thoughtful and kind to help me with this effort.

The assisted living home is a very quiet and clean residence in which the occupants have a certain amount of freedom, depending upon their health needs.  He is able to walk with a walker, and continues to exercise.  He is bored with the daily routine but likes the pianist who comes to help ease the monotony.  He and I talked of family, friends, and the future.  The airline would not let me take two food items I had planned to give to him.  Oh well, maybe I will get them to him some other way.

But it was good to see Durango again. I got the tour of my old neighborhood and found to my surprise that a dream that I had had a few months back had some validity. I had dreamt that the hillside in the neighborhood had been covered with housing unlike anything that I could believe. I saw each building individually and in the group so that when I saw it in the ride up to my house, I recognized it as having seen it already in the dream state.

To me, that meant that the reason I could see it is that my astral body had traveled there and seen it because it was exactly as it was yesterday, in every respect.

I have read about out of body experience before, but only twice have I experienced it to have the dream actually be validated and come true.  This is one of those occasions and times.  The other was when I had dreamed that an old friend who was a redhead was blonde in a dream.  Next time I saw her in person she actually was blonde like in the dream.  That always puzzled me until now. Because of that housing development as I had known it was Durango in the dream even, and seeing it yesterday, I am convinced that it can only be the astral body experience. If an other explanation I would like to know what.  How can someone see something that exists but has never seen?  I am asking.  It happens to me.

Airport security at Durango surprised me with a scanner machine which frankly I dislike but went through pretty hastily.  Alll I could think is that you know who from the past is so right about how 911 affected the airports.  America is still being victimized by a few terrorists from the Middle East.  When will Americans ever learn to control their own affairs without having to be coerced into senseless methods such as we have going on now?  Taking one's shoes off if under 75...silly in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment