Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I went to the airport this afternoon to pick up my boarding pass because I received an email from USAirways saying that I could get within 24 hours of the flight.  The machines at the airport then informed me I was too early, that it was eight hours.  A nice gentleman there was kind enough to help me and therefore got my boarding pass for me.  Amazing.

I learned something else from him that I did not know about my driver's license, and I must go to the Motor Department to do an address change this late already.

I talked to my brother twice already, my cousin Rita, and a few people on the internet through email.  I am ready for anything.  So I have tried to get things in order for the cats.  I am running late, need sleep, but afraid to sleep in case I oversleep.  What a mess, as I have not had enough sleep at all this day even. I will surely sleep tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment