Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Second Thoughts

I was experimenting with the webcam but am going to delete those posts now.  I deleted the posts because I did not like the lack of quality in the photographs, and I did not really want to be reminded of what kind of day this has been after all. 

I have discussed Louis XIV and Alexander the Great a lot. I have not yet learned how to write a blog well but I was experimenting with those pics.  I will try the webcame again with a different book to see what it does with this one.


Well, it is easy to see what is wrong here but I used a larger book with a color photo.  I am going to try to put a black and white on next just to see again how it works.  I wonder at how many people will know who and what this is. I will let it go without identification to see if anyone can i.d. it or not. O.K. I added one of those that I had earlier deleted but again with no i.d. just to see if anyone can i.d. it or not too. 

Some think this is a bit narcissistic, and it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment