Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 30, 2012

Faith

I do believe that there is some force at work trying to wreck this computer.  I don't think it is the touch of a key at all but some internal infernal problem.

I read early this morning a blog by Scott Oden on his discussion of a personal faith.  He contributed some interesting links.

I won't attempt to explain his search for faith for the exercise in writing was his way of explaining to himself and others the task that he has taken upon himself.

I had mentioned in a comment that I am a spiritualist more than a congregationalist. I do not attend any church service in this community simply because I am not at one with many of the teachings that are presented. We may fundamentally agree that Jesus Christ is our saviour but I have had real experiences with the Holy Spirit, whether it is that materialized ectoplasm of my grandmother, my dog, or the light that appeared in my apartment several years ago. 

I believe that spiritual entities walk amongst us, often unseen and unrecognized, but some are able to visit, come and go, and we may be partially aware but never fully aware.

I have had in recent years many experiences that border the unknown for these things cannot be explained.  When objects appear out of nowhere, it seems that some hidden force is at work.  Good or ill, one can only judge by the end result of what happens.  Some strange things occurred in this apartment for which I have no explanation.

I don't know of a single church group that can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment