Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Part 3 Hollywood and Me

In Florida, after California, at a court reporting school, one of the girls asked the question to me "Why You?" 

I don't have an answer for that. I do not know to be honest. 

Three movies came out on my birthday then, Network, Rocky, and another about a President who gets killed by his own men, whose name I have forgotten.  Network and Rocky both got Oscars. They both had allusions to a connection to me.  I can state exactly what but will let that sleeping dog lie also.  One is a magazine cover with a child in a boxing ring sporting red boxing gloves. The magazine is Liberty, published on my birthday in 1939.  That was very obvious since the movie Rocky was released in Clearwater on that date.

T.V. shows that came about during that time which can be proved were Charlie's Angels, Three's Company, and Saturday Night Live. The Samurai man on Saturday Night Live could be traced to a restaurant owner on the Clearwater Causeway. I was seeing a man who worked for the company that gives the t.v. ratings, the Nielsen ratings. He told me I should sue.  He was used in 3's Company as well,, and he could have sued also. The movie The Gambler had verbatim a conversation I had with a maintenance man demanding to know if there was a bug in the room.  He had to admit later and even proved to me how much Hollywood knew about him in the film that I am correct about Hollywood bugging me.  Sonny even made it appear that I am Cher one night when I made a statement to test if any could hear me from that apartment.

It just continued without end.  When Jim called me Pretty Lady, that became the name for Pat on some t.v. soap show.  The soaps are best at keeping up with me as I traveled I soon learned.

So now, this many years later, remembering these stories, I can truly say that a cartoon about the ufo finally zeroing in on the leader makes sense to me.  That cartoonist may have got it right after all.  The UFO is lifting a t.v. set up into its space.

Isn't it nice to know that when you meet the real people who are depicted on tv. that they are in reality only slightly close to being like the actors and actresses who portray them.  Remember in Hollywood, men and women are interchangeable.  I have been portrayed by men as often as women.

Oh, the Gambler t.v. show did influence me a lot.  I began to realize that I must use it to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment