Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 30, 2012

This Lousy Computer

I really hate this computer. I hate it when I write three paragraphs to hit a key which suddenly erases everything that I have placed here. I do not know why that happens and have often suspected foul play from within the damnable system.  This does not put me in a good mood.

I am an English major with a sociology minor and education minor. I have taught in three different states and have credits and credentials in all three states.  MAC I call them, Michigan, Arizona, and California.

I began my student teaching in Bay City, Michigan. I believe that the t.v. show Room 222 used my teaching experience as a model upon which it based the silly program featured at Walt Whitman High School.  I have reasons to believe that, notably Karen Valentine for one.

Whether people know it or not, everyone who influences us in childhood and adulthood carries over into our daily life one way or the other. I found myself teaching exercises in my classroom that I had learned as a student myself when in high school. I became another little Clyde Coon or Martha Lown or Miss Armstrong myself many times in many ways.  That is part of life, taking in everything that is given to you and in turn, distributing it to others.  So we all do that one way or the other. Any person who touches us in turn gets passed onto others.

That includes pastors, priests, professors, teachers, counselors, and principals and superintendents...all contribute to our own individual growth and thus to others. It just simply cannot be helped.

Today I am recovering from many mishaps in my life.  Like a sponge, if one squeezes on me, that which will pour out of me is that which was put into me.  Whether one wants to compare it to a seed and plant growth, a sponge soaking up feelings, knowledge, water, no matter what, the end result is the same. We give back what we have taken in.

I did not get much sleep this morning at all. I am back into my habit of staying up all night and getting only a few hours of sleep so I am publishing this just for the fact of getting this much together about knowing where I am going with this drift.


No comments:

Post a Comment