Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 17, 2015

Act of Creation

The other evening, a Facebook friend and I began a discussion about Light.  Actually, Michael started the discussion but I chimed in.

I will try to succinctly explain my thoughts on this in a way that can best express it without drawings and graphs.

I am a visionary. I see things.  I can see images and pictures of places and things that suddenly fill my mind.  I sometimes discuss these but rarely.  Most people cannot understand.

One such vision was the act of creation.  I could see a thin narrow outline.  So thin as to be inperceptible.  But as the thin outline is set, immediately with a magnetic force it becomes filled to create a fully developed image.  What I saw were a variety of animals.  I realized that this was the act of creation.  These fully grown developed animals had appeared out of nowhere except for that nearly invisible thin line through which all were brought into a fully developed state within seconds.

This all happened within a twinkling of an eye as the saying goes.  There was nothing, and then there were all the animals that came to be all at once.

So because of a statement by Michael about light I had another vision.  The vision is of light separating itself so that all these beings come from it.  That which appeared to be nothing is actually the light that separates itself into beings, whether animal or vegetable.

Light can appear as nothing because of its brightness level.  At times, light is low, so low as to appear as nothing until it creates the universe which is of itself as it spills its energy into shapes, forms, and substance.  All of the creation is the light itself but in a transformed state of perception to the senses that can sense it.

The only way that light can manifest itself is through this creation of materialized matter so that it can only perceive itself when it creates and transform the matter into beings that can realize it and report it back to itself.

We are the light.  We perceive ourselves.  What we could not do was to see our own origin until light revealed itself to us.

Clearly, we are not alone.  Our aloneness is only our perception and awareness of the unique state that we are in in the entire Cosmos.  So be it.

But I must go further.  Because I am a person who has also seen the invisible do things in front of my very eyes,  I know absolutely and positively that something can come from nothing, and that something can disappear into nothing right in front of my eyes.  This has been actually happening to me during the time that I have become aware of some old fundamental laws and beliefs uncommon to my educational process.  I have seen an egg disappear in front of my eyes. I have seen water appear on the floor of my apartment kitchen, and watched it move to make shapes in front of my eyes. I found a bathtub partially filled with water with no explanation of how it got there. I have seen lights at night appear in the sky above with no explanation of their source.  Others saw those too. I have seen and even photographed lights on my sofa that came from where I do not know...no explicable answer for them...this mysterious universe is happening right in front of me.  I testify to it, but I have no answer for it.  It simply happens.  Something can be made from nothing all the time, and something can disappear without a trace.  For the egg that disappeared I learned of the Indian folklore of the Coyote who can slip into your home and steal your food.  Indian folklore may be onto something.

At any rate, that is where I am as of this day, July 17, 2015 at 2:10 in the afternoon, wanting to see another stage of the Tour de France sometime this weekend.  Oh, and boy, did I learn a lesson there about cable tv. and NBC television.    Uh HUH!  Matches made in ....well, I won't go there yet.  But let us just say that I got it finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment