Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 3, 2015

Monsoon season upon us.

It rained last night. A loud clap of thunder and lightning strike which sounded as though it were outside my window woke me up at 4:50 in the morning.  It was raining.  We need the rain, but fortunately, the wind was light.  I can tell how light because some dirt that I have piled into a place on the patio has not moved.  That is good but the plants did show the strength of the breeze.

I went back to sleep, finally going back to my normal schedule which meant I woke up around 7:30 instead of 6:00 which had been driving me crazy.

I am slowly getting back to normal in my lifestyle.  I have been interrupted for a year in the problem of living with constant construction all around me, disrupting my life in  a way that had truly been unnecessary had I only moved out one year earlier. I may not have found this place then but at least I would not have had to endure such a drastic and dreadful hell.  I hated the entire time period in which these disrespectful construction workers interfered with my life.

It only makes me fonder of Donald Trump than I had already been to be honest.  And I have never been fond of him period.

I am so tired of namely pamby politicians who court the illegal immigrants as if they have any real value to our system at all.  It is an outrage that only  The Donald seems to be addressing, and those of us who are tired of it can only applaud him.

So I will start again...but I will publish this as I am not afraid that anyone but a few will understand it and read it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment