Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Finally, Calm

These past three months have  been the worst for me to endure but at last I have finally got my front room cleared of boxes enough to look like a place where one can live.  I am not finished by a long shot because most of the boxes are either in the alcove or the bedroom to be unloaded and stored somehow but finally, I can walk around the main living area without bumping into boxes.

I have tried to be kind to myself all this time, knowing that I should not work to excess and get sick as a result.  I took it easy as I could, but now I am finally relaxed at last enough to feel maybe a bit like I can really live here.

I admit I have many trepidations about this move.  Every day I think I goofed but at other times, I think that i did right.

So I am still weighing the positive and negatives of this move.  For the living conditions, I did myself better than just right.  I really like the four walls and the location of my apartment.  I am beginning to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment