Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Iran Nuclear Agreement

I am obviously for this agreement to be signed, sealed, and delivered to see if indeed it will bring about change in that region of the world.  

I have a special interest in Iran as I have already stated on this blog.  I just hope that the Iran Nuclear Agreement will be passed by Congress.  Give it the 15 years it needs to bring change to that region of the world. 

The Shiite religion believes in bloodlines; whereas, the Sunnis believe in elections.  That is the real difference between the two groups so it is easy to see why the Shiites are the minority group.

That is a problem for the Muslim world.  I do not care about either group one way or the other since I view all that Mohammed says as false ideology.

But in the meantime, most of the life on earth as we know it had its origins in that region of the world.  It behooves us to save the antiquities there for our own well being.  Anything to stop ISIS from destroying more ancient cities and artifacts.

So Congress, wake up and see that Iran wants to play ball.  Try to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment