Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Jeb Bush

Politics is ugly these days!  But I will state my case on the current events of the day!

Donald Trump decided to enter the presidential race.  Naturally, men and women who go through the process of getting themselves elected the old fashioned way never welcome a businessman who thinks that he can draw votes just because he speaks his mind about the issues that the elected officials avoid adroitly.

Illegal immigration has been a problem for a very long time.  Countries south of the border cannot provide jobs and employment to vast numbers of people so they risk life and limb to cross rivers, trust evil coyotes, hitch rides on trains just to come to America. Oh, Neil Diamond, what did you do when you wrote that song?

So they come here, get in trouble, rob stores, drive without licenses, kill motorists, and rape and plunder innocent citizens and get thrown into jail while families suffer who cannot get help from the government.  While they cannot get help, the government instead then gives these illegals benefits and opportunities that are unavailable to the born in American citizen.  So naturally, people get angry at government for their wrong doing, when someone like Donald Trump suddenly announces that he will do something about it if he is elected president.

Now, few people think that the Donald has much of a chance at ever winning the nomination or getting on the ballot, but all of a sudden his message reaches them and they love it.

All the other politicians hate it, denounce it, and treat him as a pariah!  But the voters love it, and are backing him more than any of the other wimpy candidates.

That is the Donald Trump big noise of the day!  Much ado about a statement in which the president of Mexico responds with the announcement that if a criminal from Mexico is in America, throw him in jail in America, but do not send him back to us.  What the heck! Let Americans pay for everything!

So then some Mexican who had been deported 5 times ups and kills a girl walking down a bridge in San Francisco.  He just happened to pick up a gun that was found in a shirt.  Oh Yeah!  I can just bet that guns are that easily found in SF.  Plus, it was a gun from a federal agency!  How unbelievable is this story?

Truth is funny, isn't it?

Then there is Hillary Clinton who suddenly thinks that having been co-President with her husband was not enough for her. Oh, NO. Now she is running once again for President to get her name in the paper and her face on tv once again. This woman is a glutton for punishment, power, and fame!  She is a social disgrace by this time in my opinion.

HIllary has always reminded me of Carol Smith, a woman I met in Florida, who asked me if I wanted to date her husband, Adam.  Yes, Adam Smith, who worked giving towels to men at a health club and who lived in my apartment building near me.  I was ever so shocked at a woman asking me to date her husband.    Somehow, I believe that Hillary may have done the same for her husband Bill just so she would not have to be bothered with him.  I could have it wrong, but from all that I read, Hillary did find women for her husband to date.

My main reason for my objection to the Clintons is always the same.  Their long time friends, Linda Bloodsworth Thompson and their ill fated CBS t.v. show, Designing Women, which clearly proved tome how unscrupulous this group of people is. I detest the fact that t.v. shows do use me and my friends for their damnable sitcoms, but this one was verbatim from a conversation between me and my godchild and his mother years ago here in Phoenix, AZ at the Warren Apartments.  I have never forgotten it.

I was furious.  When I learned of the relationship between the Arkansas Clintons and the producers of the show I turned violently against the Clintons and will never forgive them for their parasitical ways.

Jeb Bush is a baby in the world of politics and could not convince me that he is presidential timber if he tried.  He already came out to say that he is a weakling, and frankly, that is something we do not need or want in the White House. I call him a cocker spaniel next to his terrier brother, George.

So that is why Donald Trump is doing so well in the polls.  The Republicans are a voting block of incompetents who have not yet delivered anyone with guts, backbone, and stamina enough to attract attention, and the Democrats are even worse....but for some reason or other, Bernie Sanders is taking off drawing crowds. If he gets votes like that, he will probably win the nomination and possibly the election.

Be careful, voters, because this crop of candidates is so weak that Donald Trump could win it all! Just because he is willing to speak his mind which is more than weak willy candidates ever do.


No comments:

Post a Comment