Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Goal Setting

in a previous post, I discussed my passport.  I have used it only one time.  That is a story in itself, but I did end up in Paris, France, and the Chateau de Versailles where I proved to myself the truth of my soul searching.

The necessity of proving all my visions valid to myself prompted me to take the journey which ended up proving to me how much I need to take care of myself. I did fall in love with the gardens and the chateaux that are all prominent on the grounds.  I especially loved the Grand Trianon which is celebrating some occasion this year.  I understand that there is some recognition of the King's death as well, but I would return to that area just to enjoy the sights and sounds once again. It is very much a part of me, both the Chateau of the its origins and that of today.

There are so many things for me to see in a future trip that I did not see, but I would love to travel the same exact trail again to see it all again as I had the first time round.  How I wish I could make that happen.

I also want to make a trip to Macedonia, Greece, Alexandria, and other places in Europe as well. Rome, for sure, London, and Strasbourg, and Germany too.  So many places.  Even Spain if I could get the chance but alas and alack, I want to go to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Asia, Hong Kong, and Beijing and Singapore, and South America, FIJI Islands, and so many more places.  If I can get to just one of them I will accomplish something but hopefully, I will be able to see several.  Russia, and St. Petersburg are also on my list of sights and places to see.  I always wanted to see Persepolis as well but Iran and the rest of the world are on a collision course, and I do know that my memories of that great place are of the 4th Century when Alexander was there.  I still remember Persepolis as I saw it for the first time long before I even knew it was a city  in ancient times. I had to look it up on the internet.

So how am I going to do all this?   I will try to figure that out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment