Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Coin issue solved

In a previous post, I mentioned a longstanding image that I could not shake.  It haunted me.  Finally, while writing about this on this blog site, I remembered an incident in my childhood that woke me up to connect the two incidents.  In truth, they would not appear to be connected by anything but a coin. At a local fair, I had found a fifty cent piece and kept it.  For some reason, recalling that time at the fair has connected to the memory of  coins in a time past.  Just making that connection has caused the imagery which haunted me for so long to diminish and fade away.  It is no longer so prominent.

So now I shall either forget it all together or wonder at how such a connection could be so instrumental in causing the other to fade out.

But my perspective in the other memory is always significant.  I often wonder about that also.

Enough for now. I have to check on ice int he refrigerator now.

No comments:

Post a Comment