Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 6, 2015

Talking to Myself

I have been writing on my blogger more often than usual largely because I am in an area where I have no friends or family to chew the fat with.  I am a person who likes to chat with people, even adversaries, just to have interaction.  I could go to the fitness room, as I did do one night to try to use the computer there when my wifi had a problem, but I found only one man using a machine for exercise.  We greeted one another, but we did not bother one another.  Otherwise, I have only a few who live nearby and occasionally do chat with the warm friendly Debbie whenever she knocks at my door.

Right now, Ninja Warrior is playing on t.v. but I am using the time to air a few thoughts.  This week was full of news stories that are more than mind boggling.  One is the Donald Trump faux pas in which he slammed Mexico for sending illegals to cross the border. He promised to build a fence to keep them out.

So now everyone in the world is distancing themselves from him, calling him a racist.  He is not a racist but he is feeling the brunt of what happens in the USA when important organizations gang up to part company with you. All of a sudden, Donald is a pariah not only in the presidential campaign but now in all his business enterprises.

However, voters are giving him thumbs up in the areas in which he is campaigning.  So who knows how this saga will end.

The USA women's soccer team won against Japan, and scored most of the points so early in the game to totally demoralize Japan who did maintain composure enough to get two points.  The game ended 5 to 2.  It was sheer ecstasy for the American players and fans.

I am slowly returning to my promised novel that I am writing in my head more than on paper.  I have changed the focus of my Alexander novel to explore an event in Alexander's history that is seriously important to understand.

Gwen Hernandez is offering her intro to Scrivener course this fall so I may join it soon.  I have it on my email to decide when to subscribe to it.

Thanks to Scott Oden I learned some fresh ideas from a Hollywood scriptwriter who I posted a video on this blogger to find quickly if I want to refer to it again.

I have been discussing reincarnation a bit on this blog site because of the relationship between Roxanne and Alexander.  I had been able to see Roxanne when I went back in time to learn all I could about Alexander. I admit I was rather rough on myself when I first began the trips back to learn of him as I had had so much of Louis XIV I did not think that I would need much to learn about Alexander.  Oh, how little did I know then.  But I recalled Roxanne so vividly as she is a precious thing to me in memory.  She is just adorable to my eyes, and I loved her dearly just from the image of her that I saw.  Her eyes stood out to me, and one day by chance,  I happened to go through some old photos of kids from Van Wert  to find my first crush in third grade when I had moved to Lincoln School (Third ward) after we moved away from Franklin School (Fourth ward).  I had had a big crush on him and even wrote him notes at the time, but it was short lived but I recalled it.  All of a sudden, as I was looking at a photo of him I saw the similarity in eyes.  I thought how strange since it made me think of Roxanne.  So when I went back to my class reunion, he was there, and the strangest other thing happened as I had decided already what if he had been Roxanne...the strange that happened is that love all of a sudden came over me, and I could feel it. I even mentioned it to him as I walked up to him.  We had a friendly chat and that was it when he mentioned his wife at which point I smiled and walked away.  Later, at the picture taking session, I tried to sit next to him, and said some dumb thing at which he was smiling ad laughing but someone sat between us.  It was funny.  I associate him with Roxanne now.  I will not say anything that he is or had been, but I saw the resemblance and understood how it could be possible that he had been...how strange to think that now...but the love that was around when I walked up to him impressed me more than anything which is why I said what I had said in my post on reincarnation. He is just one of several who I think may have been with me in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment