Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 17, 2015

Adjusting to New Surroundings

I admit that I am not happy with myself.  As of yet, I have not really realized what I have been doing with my life these past many  years.

Finding myself alone here in Arizona,  I am re-evaluating my life very seriously now.

In the end, communication is key to living a good life.  The degree to which people actually share time with each other, take each other into their lives, and talk with one another as well as play, pray, and cry together is what makes life happy or sad.

I was interrupted by the maintenance man who came to fix my lights.  Three bulbs had burned out and I had to write a work order.

The only people I will permit in my apartment right now are the maintenance men.  I  am still in the process of unloading and unpacking. I did empty a few more boxes earlier this morning, and even got rid of some cardboard boxes.  Heavens know it took a lot of boxes, since I packed them small and light  enough for me to manage.  I am going to find plastic storage boxes for all the stuff that I decide to keep.

Now I must go out to get groceries for a week or so, but I am also thinking of going to Del Mar this week if I can get the courage to do it.

I admit to being slightly afraid to drive to California alone.  I have not taken this route before so it is a bit daunting for me after my ill fated trip to Payson.  But I need to make some real money in this game and the only way may be to be at the track.  I have to get my act together very soon.

I like my apartment's location.  All the shopping is immediately near me so I do not have to travel any long distance to get anything that I want.  That is a super plus.  The tenants who I have met to date are very nice, friendly, and kind.  I have not really made any attempts towards developing ties or close friendships here.  I do attend social functions and like the people I have met.

I appreciate that maintenance answered my work order so promptly.  The manager is asking me to write a review for the apartments.  I can at least say very positive things about it so far.  I will write it this coming week.

In the meantime, I am worrying about my hair loss. I do not know if it is because of hair product or because of stress or just genetic.  But it is extreme right now and I am concerned.  I will use the coconut oil treatment to see if it works or not.

We are to have rain this weekend.  It is cloudy and a bit muggy outdoors.  Indoors is wonderful, and so that is one reason I stay indoors.  I get my work done and I stay cool.

Slowly, at a turtle's pace, I am getting things done!  Now I have to go eat!





No comments:

Post a Comment