Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 6, 2015

Twin Flames, Twin Souls

Thanks to Leslie Cottle who has produced a video about her belief in Twin Flames, I am following through with an acknowledgment of Twin Souls as described in Light of Egypt by Thomas Burgoyne.

Light of Egypt is an interesting discussion of a belief espoused by the Hermetic Brotherhood.  It was left in my classroom years ago when I was a teacher in Azusa, California. I eventually sent the book back to California.

I came to believe in many of the statements made in Light of Egypt since it is a book about the Science of the Soul, in which it describes soul senses.  It is a book which changed my life literally as one can only read it when able to fathom some of the concepts made within it.

I do not believe in it totally, because one of its assertions is not to buy into the belief of reincarnation. I do believe in reincarnation for some, but I will not speak for all of the population, not knowing whether it is applicable to all or not.  In Light of Egypt, it qualifies its belief about reincarnation saying only Messianic souls do reincarnate.  I suspect that Messianic must be qualified as well.

However, due to its teachings, I soon became aware of my soul senses, and quite often had some difficulty in distinguishing between soul senses and actual senses.  The soul senses are the same s the 5 physical senses, but with an additional two senses added.

I will not enumerate or even paraphrase any of these, but suffice it to say that clairvoyance, clairaudience, and even senses of touch, smell, and taste are activated in the soul as well as in the flesh.  I came to believe in some of the teachings of the Hermetic Brotherhood as a result, so far as to go to find my soul mate which is described in full as well.

In this book, a long discussion of black souls is made in which I have come to believe as well.  Black souls are dangerous and harmful to the so called good souls, and their plan is to thwart the good souls of the earth. I have actually the vision which enables me to spot and know black souls when they are around me.  It is not a joke. It is a fact that one's soul can be seen, and I have often seen that a person can change from black to white as white is light.  Black is a void of light.  Just as hell is void of love, and void of light, all souls who are spiritually inclined towards Heaven are of light and love.  The light appears white when seen by a reader of souls.

So Leslie's video touched a chord within me when she talks about her twin flame, that other part of her self that she longs to return to her.  It is a beautiful and touching film which I shared to appear on my wall.

I understand her quest, but in my case, I traveled to California years ago to meet up with people in Sacramento.  At a special meeting called by the Governor I was so fortunate to go into that state of Heaven or Pure Perfect Love which I described in my previous post. I believe that the now Governor and I had been together in a previous lifetime which is what activated the blanket of Heaven which enshrouded me at the meeting. I fell into that state of Love and have been changed by it forever. What happened to the governor is something that I will never know.  But it was when he looked up to where I was sitting that this occurred to me. I have loved Jerry Brown ever since no matter what he does or says.  While I may disagree with him politically, I thank him for the opportunity to enjoy Heaven's message to me.

So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment