Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, July 6, 2015

UFO Day

July 2 was UFO Day.

I had a strange experience, story of my life, again on that day.  Because of the Palmetto bug found in the bathtub which scared the dickens out of me, I was sealing the stopper in the tub since the manager had told me it had come up through the drain.  I doubt that and the exterminator man told me it had not gotten in through the drain.  But at the time I closed the stopper anyway.

To my surprise when I woke up in the morning to go into the bathroom, I looked in the tub to see it full of water to the 1/4  level of the tub.  I mean this was a lot of water that could not have occurred due to a leak, and that tub does not leak water at all.  So how did it get there?

It was UFO Day.  Maybe a UFO.

I took it as God did it.  That it is proof that God is all around me in this apartment too.  Remember that lights had appeared at the Monaco, that a being appeared to scare the cat at East McDonald, and that the card of the Sacred Heart appeared out of nowhere, and that water appeared on the floor from out of nowhere.

So now it was in the bathtub. I analyzed it and pondered it for days. I have finally taken a bath in the tub. I am getting over the fear of the Palmetto bug.

At the Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan, I remember the bathtub for torture.  Stop torturing yourself.  This is a form of torture too, but believing it is God is all that will console me.

I know for sure that while I attribute it to God, it could be something other than that, but I choose to be positive.

I did not do it myself!  is all that I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment