Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Thoughts about Reincarnation

Reincarnation is a belief system that espouses the view that a soul or spirit can be reborn again in the flesh to live in multiple lives as a variety of personalities.  This belief system is common in some religious faiths while rejected totally by others who are hoping that a belief in the Savior will immediately take them to some Heavenly Realm where they can dwell forever free from the pangs of the flesh once so endured.

When I was very young, a friend asked me if I believed in it, and at that time, I had no idea, not knowing what it meant or why I would or would not believe it.  It took me years of study as I eventually read all the books and articles that are available on the topic.  Two people influenced me strongly: Taylor Caldwell and Jess Stearn.  Others who impacted me were writings of Ian Stevnson and Edgar Cayce.  I take everything that is said about the subject with a grain of salt to be honest. I understand well why one can or cannot believe in an idea embraced totally by another person.  Each one of us wants to be told  from within that we can learn of our own life and while others may lead us there through their experiences, the only thing that will convince many of us is our own personal revelation about ourselves.

That is natural  and normal when you think  about it.  None of us should accept anything without examination.

I am writing this now to discuss the idea realizing that my experiences have made  me understand the problem in meeting up with people we have loved and known in the past.  Because I am alone now and have had many experiences with a variety of men in the past, mostly when I was young and marriageable, I am saying that I eventually learned who I had been in a past life and even a few of the people of this lifetime who had been with me in that time period.  The reason I am writing this is because I learned that many times those we loved so dearly then are still with us today, and who  have come into  my  life in some way, and may have gone on to live a life free from mine as well.  I am aware of three men for certain that I have met up with in this  lifetime, and possibly four, who had been very close to me in different lifetimes in the past.  I know for a fact  who each and every one is  and who I believe that they had been in a previous lifetime.  Oddly enough, we had had a relationship in this life that may have been full and complete, but as time passed, we went on to other people and places from when we had reunited, not knowing that we had had a past together in  a previous lifetime.

In the case of three of them, the state of love that one feels when one falls in love did happen to me once again, but love is a funny thing, it is a freedom that gives you the joy of loving but also the freedom of parting with no hard feelings or sorrow.  Love is there, but it is an enduring love that surrounds you to also free you to go on in other directions.

So in that respect, I realize that we all come together again and again, but each time, it is in a different way that may last a long time or a short time, but it does bring about a feeling of good will towards one another.

That is all I will say for now. I had so many former marriages and loves that in a few cases, I know that we have met again and shared time together in this lifetime as we had in the previous.  It is good for me to realize this now since I know that love is the answer for each and everyone.  Submitting to the freedom that love gives us brings about a peace of mind that only when realized can one truly value the importance of it.

So to all my loves of yesterday and today, we have been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment