Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Deleting photographs

I just spent over an hour deleting photos from Facebook mobile up load album.  I honestly can tell how much boredom I have been enduring by some of the photos that I took.  I also think now that I have deleted them that I should not take pictures of food, but sometimes it is just to show what was so important to me at that time that I wanted some of my friends to see.

I have made quite a dent in that particular album.  I am sure that I will have more room on Facebook for those. Not always sure if it iPhone or Facebook when it is says that I don't have room for videos. I made a short video just to rebut a statement I made about a picture that Clinton took of me and his wife at the Potluck on Saturday.

Our days and lives as told in pictures sometimes does expose the fact that we are bored to tears because all the photos of the renovation that I made while it was ongoing drove me to tears so I got rid of each and every one. I could not part with the pictures of the cat, Marcello, that I had taken. I still wonder where  he is and how he is doing. I have no idea since he was last seen by me at Sandra's.


No comments:

Post a Comment