Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hair loss

For some reason I have noticed that I am losing my hair in the front and sides.  This is a serious problem and while reading some reviews at QVC on Wen's conditioning cleanser I learned that other women had complained about hair loss due to his product. It is hard to believe that any of his ingredients could be causing hair loss but I have been using his 613 conditioner for some time and had not noticed anything wrong until I moved here.

Perhaps it is the stress of moving which has really knocked me for a loop, or perhaps it is the conditioner. Today, I decided finally not to use it for awhile, and I just checked home remedies.  The aloe vera one sounds best but there are many natural remedies, one which includes coconut oil, so that I will use that for sure. I found that licorice root is supposed to help too. I did buy licorice tea for my cold sores so I have the tea to use to see if it will affect the hair now as well as the cold sores. I use lysine tablet and vitamin C for my immune system.  I swear stress is such a problem in so many ways.

But I just beginning to settle into this new apartment and am feeling somewhat better than I had initially.  So many problems assailed me that I seriously wondered if these were good or bad omens. I am still a bit concerned about some of the situations that I find here, but the apartment itself is the best thing I did for myself.  It is so well insulated that I cannot hear noises from outdoors or overhead, and the air conditioning needs to be used only a few hours instead of constantly.  This all helps me a lot.

In those respects, I am very happy about the move.

But for now, I am watching the state of my hair closely.  I had loved the conditioner for the feel of the hair as it is appearing os healthy and silky that I had truly been happy with it.  So I will see how a month or two of not using it affects it as I try using the home methods of combatting hair loss.

All we can do is try.

No comments:

Post a Comment