Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Passport

I had to check my passport to see when it is expires. I am not sure how one does renew them but I am sure there is information on the internet.  I hope that it is simple.

But I did check mine to see the date so that if I want to make a trip to Europe anytime soon, I would know how much time I have left on this original.  My passport picture is funny now that I look  at it.  

But I will try to plan and organize a trip that will not exhaust me in the air travel.  I have always decided that if I go to Europe again that I would cut the trip in half by going to the East Coast and flying from there. I did not like that long 14 hour flight.

So now to raise the money to make the trip.  That is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment