Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, July 3, 2015

Psssport

I have lived in America for 76 years and only once have I needed a passport to leave the country. I just remembered to check the date of my passport which is good for ten years to see when it was that I finally got one.  I want to go back to Europe to see more of the continent than I had already seen so I   need to know the when and how of when I can do that.

I just checked to see how much time I have left on my passport, having used it only once, so I am ready to take another trip to France and other European countries asap. I will do it asap because i am not getting any younger, and really want to visit key places that interest me.

I had nearly decided to store all my belongings and just go to Europe for a long stay to visit and explore but in the end, I did decide to hang around the place I have been living in for these past 21 years, Arizona.

I am finally beginning to feel like I am settling in despite the fact that early on, I was driving around the city and visiting eateries.  I no longer do that now that I have settled but I found a few good restaurants that I would return to enjoy their fare.  There are several for which I am happy to say makes living here a good decision.

But I am having to now sort again to send many things out to charity groups. I do not need to keep all my old billfolds, purses, hats, and even bras for as long as I have.  They just take up space, and I no longer seem to use them as I might have years ago.

Note to myself: Do IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment