Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

150 posts!

Many are videos so that is all right. I had intended that this blog be a summation of my experiences in the past lifetimes that I had experienced, and then could possibly begin and develop a different type. I read many blogs and I am always impressed with the layouts, the artwork, and the author's musings.

I really had written this as if I am talking to myself but know that a few of my friends who have borne up with me talking about my visions of past lifetimes might want to read them first hand and see some of my sketches even.

Some think this is vivid imagination. If I had had an imagination this lively I should have capitalized on it years ago. No sireebob, I do not have that capability of seeing into the past even if the authors or writers are quite good at describing things. These occurrences came as do dreams which most people understand. But they are not dreams. They are really true reenactments of that person's life through that person's eyes, ears, and mind, and emotions. I picked up on many emotional states, and while I admit that it is all spiritual revelations, to me they are as real as the present, and I am pleased that they are so solid in substance as to remain in memory tank and to give me some kind of solace for understanding how yesterday led to today.

I will discuss some psychic talents that I do have and a dream to which Norman Lear once responded. I admire Norman Lear ever since even though it proved that he was eavesdropping in on me.

I visited the Smithsonian Institute when I was in Washington, D.C. years ago,and one exhibit impressed me no end. I am still impressed with that exhibit. It was an exhibit on Abraham Lincoln and a jacket that he wore was displayed. I could sense just by seeing that jacket the burden that he had carried. His shoulders were slumped, as the jacket revealed that in the way that it was hanging, and I got a true sense of the kind of man that Lincoln had been. He had a lot of despair hanging around him. On the converse side to that I also visited exhibits on General George Washington, his tents, his war chests, his uniforms...a totally different picture.

So I had had a dream one night in which I saw Lincoln and Washington side by side, Lincoln, all stoopshouldered,head leaning forward and down, hunkering down, Washington, shoulders back and erect, head up, tall and proud. Lincoln was the emblem of humility and despair, Washington the emblem of pride and victory.

I mentioned this to my mother and asked her about it. Believe it or not, Norman Lear came back to give the most outstanding speech on that that I ever heard. I then realized what a marvelous talent and brilliant mind that he really is. I applauded him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment