Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Explanation of two videos

The video from France2 is very special to me. This is an interview with some of the cast members of the movie The Man in the Iron Mask which starred Leonardo di Caprio, and these men as the Musketeers. It is special since it is also has my favorite presentateur from France interviewing these men. I really enjoyed watching France2 for years, and it was due to France Vision and France2 that I finally took a chance at learning what I could find in a case of regression and hypnotic trance.

Daniel Belial is the name of the presentateur. He and a man name of Bruno shared time as the news anchors for the program which I watched religiously. I am forgetting Bruno's last name right now, but he had been on France2 for a long time and then left while Daniel remained until his time came to leave also. I never liked it as well after they were replaced. It lost some of its charm for me.

So I decided to make certain that I can occasionally see Daniel again through this video. I always liked his style...he is a very kind appearing man. Here he interviews Gerard Depardieu and Jeremy Irons and other cast members.


The other video explains the sculpture of Alexander the Great and Diogenes, the Philosopher. It is also seen in the videos that I shared from Maria Dellaporte's Alexander-Macedon blogspot. This explains the artist's choice of subject for his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment