Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Now my side

So you see, from my side, which frankly does not care whether it is Arrian, Plutarch, Curtis, or Worthington, Robin Lane Fox, or any other historian, which tells the story, analyzes the various accounts, when I relive it, I see it, I vision it, I feel it, I am in it...I know what is happening, and that is the puzzle.

I believe in me. I believe in this ability to relive this time, but again only in snatches and only when I let myself...I literally become separated from today and am back into yesterday.

I do not bother to correct myself, as I had been a bit too willing to try to treat yesterday as the specimen under the microscope and impose today's thinking upon it whem I realized what the hell am I doing. Alexander did what he had to do then. Why do I today think that I can know better than he what he should have done then.

We live in an intirely different world than the people of that age and culture did. We live in a modernized world in comparison which in truth is not necessarily better or improved, but simply different from.

We have been conditioned, trained, and taught along our own standards of living that has been passed onto us from generations past. We continue to make our way, changing according to the various needs that arise to help us to solve problems today. When looking back, we cannot impose our learned beliefs upon a culture so far away and so long distance from us.

It is when I am in that time and that thought process I realize that Alexander is deciding his goals according to his own training, his own upbringing, his own desires and goals, and his own beliefs...I just know that inner determination, persistence, and tenacity linked me to him in a way that I found to be positive proof of the truth of what we call rebirth and reincarnation.

We have that inner conviction which is what links us as one...that is about all I can say...it was a revelation to me about the two of us...I can always admit to being probably a vessel in whom thoughts are being released and that like the oracles or other people who do automatic writing be a means by which a spirit can speak, but in this case, I realized that in truth, Alexander and I are one but in a spiritual manner as we are two different unique flesh in two different time periods...

It is a mystery to me, but remember as I am selecting to write these stories out as I go forward this, that I am often times immersed in that time period and when I begin to write I write as that person...I then listen to myself as I read back what I have said...accept it, believe it, is all that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment