Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pope John Paul I and PopeJohn Paul II

I had promised to explain away Popes John Paul I and II. When I was in Florida, I recieved a postcard from a Tom Rogers who worked at George Washington University. I have mentioned already how I had received catalogues from the university when in California after learning that I had been GW in a former lifetime. At GWUniversity I also learned another connection between me and the university and one of my high school teachers who I eventually became like in terms of taking students with me to places far, far away and also in our both being English teachers. This particular teacher had driven me and 3 other classmates to Ohio University in Athens, Ohio for a journalism conference. Two of us became quite close after that as we were roommates at Athens and we also both became editors of the school newspaper, one for each semester. So later as a teacher I also drove a student to the Jonas Salk Institute in a publicity stunt for the March of Dimes...GWU probably had been keeping track of some of this for years for all I know. At any rate, I decided to fly to Washington, D.C. to interview at GWU for a typing position of all things.

On my way up there, I stopped at a pizza place to have a bite to eat. I got into a shouting match with the salesman there for some reason, and as I am not one to back off from a fight I got into a fight with me, and made some nasty remark, which I will not repeat. But after that as I was leaving and on my way up, the news came that the Pope had died. I always associate that with the fight at the pizza parlor because of something I had said then.

So a new pope was chosen after that, and I went to DC to GWU. I flew back to Florida, and packed up my gear, put my furnishings in storage, and drove back up to DC with my pet yorkshire terrier and a few belongings which were packed in the car.

This story goes sour...to make a long story short, that is the time in which I took the time to travel and visit all of GW's haunts, and learned that I had either a spiritual guide directing me to his favorite spots, or that some inner memory had surfaced and took me there. There was a lot going in the way of thought transmission, and I even went to Monticello to visit Jefferson's home and met up with a woman name of Mrs. Sully who impressed me a lot. I learned a lot of important things about Thomas Jefferson as well, especially his habit of sleeping at night. Small details that in the end are quite valuable to know.

During this time, a pope is elected, serves 34 days, and that is all fixed, as far as I am concerned, and after meeting a man whose name is John Paul (John Paul Jones is a famous American figure in history, naval history) who took me to dinner at a place whose name is familiar but at the moment is forgotten. The day that I visited his apartment was shortly after I had gone up to the Masonic Temple in Alexandria and had noted something there...when I opened the door of John Paul's room I noticed his clock and the time...I got out of the room immediately. That night the new pope was found dead. He died that very day...I remember it well, and I know that the time is very important...will never divulge why or what, but it has significance to me and George Washington.

I am a keeper of secrets.

Is this all supernatural? Is this God's will be done? I believe it is. This is alsothe year of the famous kool-aid suicide in South America with some American evangelist turned martyr...many things happened in that time period...

That is all I can say for now...God bless all who understand that mysteries of faith do happen. Believe in the truth and the love of God and forget all the conspiracies.

Love happens in strange and mysterious ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment