Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Something Strange Happened Today

I have been listening to a group on facebook which is called Remember 9/11..Stop the Mosque. Some Muslim interest has decided to build a mosque near the site of the former World Trade Center which is now known as Ground Zero.

Through Facebook I learned of a book that has been published in the Muslim World written by the infamous Ayatollah Khomeini. In it is a chapter entitled Sex with Children and Animals...It can be read at Uncoverage.net, a website blog written by a female journalist whose name is Jane Jamieson. On March 15, 2010 an article by the Ayatollah Khomeini is published there for all to read who subscribe to her news service.

She is supplementing the regular media's work who appear to censor materials for the average American to read.

The chapter on sex with children and animals is written so explicitly and in full detail as to make one's eyes pop open. It is a very real explanation of what men and women in the world of Muslim experience through their lifetimes as practicing fundamentalists. This is the group which overthrew the Shah of Iran who was too friendly with Americans and who was forced to leave his position as head of Iran.


So this is what happened. I read a small comment about the problem of Americans believing that Barack Obama is a Muslim and I in return responded to that comment. I have on my gmail the facebook comments that were made about my response but this person removed herself apparently as a friend so that I could not respond in kind.

Or facebook removed her. I do not know which. I went to the Louis XIV group to post a statement about why I have the White House listed as a friend on my friend page. I do have the White House listed as I can make comments there and keep up with the public flow of information that they present to me.

I do not know how facebook works exactly. I do know that all the material that I learned about the Khomeini was through Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment