Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Leonardo di Caprio

I believe I recently discussed the movie inception which proves that Hollywood is still very much involved in my activities and seems always to prove it with flicks that catch my attention. In Inception, the safe scene is very important to me, as the use of numbers clicked in to me..whether these numbers are the same on every single can that hollywood sends to the theatres is something I will never know, but the one designated for this theatre had numbers which I recognized immediately.

Leonardo made me sit up and take notice in the movie The Titanic. He plays a character whose name is Jack, a young Irish lad who manages to get a last minute ticket to board the ship. His luck runs out eventually, but a key scene in the movie reminded me of an incident in my life at Franklin School which is called fourth ward in Van Wert. I was shocked when I saw this scene. I realized then that somehow or other someone had heard me tell this story, because it becomes a very important element in the movie. What had happened to me on a playground at Franklin School when I was only 5 or 6 years old happens to Jack in this movie.

I was eventually rescued by some older lady who came along to see my plight, but I never forgot it and grew up actively disliking (hating) the kid who did this to me.

So when Leo was picked to play Louis XIV in the Man in the Iron Mask I did not think too much of it, but he was also then set to play Alexander in another film which did not get made.

I began to wonder what the heck is this? After seeing Inception I could see relationships again in this movie and as the movie is definitely making me think that this is some kind of story about me and my many trips back into time, but disguised in a way to make it seem modern and contemporary, I became a bit suspicious. There is little doubt that that is really what the movie is about when the ending show a little dinosaur on a desktop at the finale...that tickled me pink as I knew right away that I had been right...they are really delving into my ability to go back into time and to realize things that happened there.

So in a way it is a cover for this blog if I ever need a cover to protect me from myself or others who fear or hate me.

I truly believe that people can and do get into my dreams at time...My original visions in time travel were about Jesus and his birth, his time spent in the tomb, and his resurrection, as well as a scene of his crucifixion on the cross. The other thing I wanted to see were dinosaurs which I did do, and one of them looks like the dionsaur on the desktop in the movie...I love dinosaurs, and it is an amazing thing to go back into time and to see them as they had been...more amazing was the Sabre toothed tiger (lion) and the crashing boar, but nonetheless, I am sure that many people wish that they could do this as I have had the chance to do.

Life is but a dream, and my dad always said that I lived in dreamland, so I am sure that that is somehow or other some of the cause of the movie...

I have called Leo and Johnny Depp and a few others my soul children in a way...there is some real resemblance, and I believe that we are all inter connected soul wise, one way or the other..

But I do believe that I did see Leonardo at the May Company one time years ago, and it was his eyes that absolutely fascinated me. He is an excellent actor, and his writers and he had the nerve to ask in the movie a question so that I understood what he was saying. I thought he is brilliant as Howard Hughes. The question had to do with touching someone...I had met a gentleman whose touch alone impressed me a lot. Something happened everytime his finger touched my hand. A line in the movie does ask the question does it only take a touch?

That is all I choose to say on that subject now, but it told me that Hollywood is always listening...and sometimes I respond and answer back...

In that particular case, the touch was so unbelievable that I cannot ever forget it...it confused the heck out of me. I had thought this person an enemy but he proved to be a friend..I am still mystified by all of that, and have to let it remain as a source of wonder. Whether the lion can truly lay down with the lamb and become like the lamb may be all that it is about...it is altogether a possibility.

But back to Leonardo di Caprio, and his performance in this movie Inception. He has matured and appears more like a mature man now than in his early boyish films. He reminded me a bit of Jon Voigt in this film also, and sometimes resembles me also.

If I slick my hair like that I can see the similarity...Definitely, this movie is about the girls who like Leo as the story line is too strange and confused to ever make anyone want to see it for that reason. Psychological thrillers do not really appeal to many folk at all, but this one does have a very interesting finale with Michael Caine and Leonardo paired together at the end, and a dinosaur on the desktop.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment