Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hurricane Katrina

I have been speaking of many of my psychic experiences. Because of the study of reincarnation I came to learn of many persons in history and have learned to trust my inner knowledge more than simple documents, texts, and journalistic statements, even if correct or incorrect.

I told already of my psychic experience regarding TWA Flight 800, as it is not the only airline with which I have had psychic dreams and premonitions. I had one of an airline in the Midwest when I lived in the state of Michigan. I believe that it was a United aircraft...I had seen it go up into the air, seem to turn over and fall to the ground...shortly after that the crash occurred just as I had seen it...this was around the same time as Anwar Sadat's assassination.

It was in the same time period...years later, after Flight 800 I had seen the Egyptian Airliner go down as I could see inside the cockpit andecabin and knew that the pilot had walked out of the front of the plane to leave his position on auto and unprotected. I can still recall that just by speaking of it as I can also do Flight 800. They become permanently etched into one's memory.

I am so connected to so many airline crashes, another that happened in Pennsylvania years ago that it is not amusing. Something always seems to come over me when a crash is about to happen...I change in a way, and I can see it in myself...soul is rising is what I believe it to be, but I have a sensory response to a situation that is miles away...but soul is connected instantly...

so for that reason, when a hurricane watch was being held about a potential landfall in the gulf region of Florida, I heard a spiritual voice say to me at the time that New Orleans will be hurt...I actually said this aloud, but that hurricane instead went up into the panhandle of Florida, but I knew that the voice had clearly said New Orleans...about two weeks or so later, the news came that another hurricane was coming in and I knew that that was the one that the voice had meant...so New Orleans was destined to be hit.

I did announce this aloud in my home as I was always well aware that we were being eavesdropped upon, and that the weather group was instantaneously responsive to me which had been proved to me in Michigan when I had once again been involved in hurricane watches.

You see one aspect of being an adept is an ability to control the weather to some degree...I had learned that I can control the weather to some extent, and have often at times, interfered and had a visible impact...Katrina though was something that my only control in handling was to give fair warning...

Now anyone who has listened to me (and there are many who do) over the past years know that I believe that I had been George Washington and had owned slaves. I was well aware of the feelings that the Negro people had in New Orleans about schools named for Washington. I felt that they showed ill respect towards the nation's father for despite the fact that I may believe that I had been his person in a time past, now I see him as he was, an entity of myself, which is difficult to explain, but a person who is in the past...His life is carried over into this one in only so many ways...one which I am writing this blog to understand and clarify fully, but because of my intimacy with him, I did not appreciate the Negroes of New Orleans who were showing so little respect for his decisions and lifestyle.

I am inclined to believe that they brought a punishment upon themselves by not respecting the causes of life which has brought them to this country and made life what it has been for them.

In other words, they brought upon themselves divine displeasure and they suffer as a result!

I admit up front that I have many times created and caused certain weather conditions to happen, and I know when, where, and why...I will not state many of those incidents here. I know that others are aware of my methods and have proved it to me through the medium of television.

Just as they do not fully expose me, they will not fully expose themselves either.

I always say that I have the power of God, whether to say that I am God is another story, but having the power of God is the same as being God manytimes if one can understand the difference between being a verb or a noun.

I have proved this many times over...I do it only when absolutely necessary. I believe that the book of Enoch would give some clue to this as some of that is very true and profound...

end of sermon for now...my mother always said I should be a preacher, or am a preacher...people often tire of me that way...but I am writing this for a reason...respect the laws of God and you will not be punished for violating them...

No comments:

Post a Comment