Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Words, Words, Words

So you see, while these same writers are busy taking the words out of our mouths and putting them in the mouths of their creations, why should we even bother to try write anything ourselves at all. But I did try once upon a time to prove what is happening, real eavesdropping, or thought transmission, a form of esp, or what, because it takes time to sit down, write a thought, and then claim it as your own thought.

I should at least get credit for being myself and saying what I think instead of letting the world think that someone in Hollywood who echoes me is the person who originated that thought. I heard myself once when a politician in Alaska repeated verbatim everything that I had just uttered, and I knew it was literally impossible for him to be bugging me.

I later heard a priest even give a sermon saying the very things that I had uttered. I am often very religious and I learned that even priests sometimes identify with me...at that point, you should realize that the Pope did it as well...

In Court reporting code language, Fauble spells Paul...believe it!

but also aubl is automobile, faobl is football, and other cute little secrets that I finally learned...

When Nixon likens himself to a football, he was not kidding, and knew what he was saying, and when they didn't have him around to kick around anymore, he meant it...

Miss Mary Ann Mobley became Miss Football of 1957...that is Miss faobl in court reporter lingo...

Think about it, as I was told I am a perennial Miss America...and for a long while it appeared that is the case..an attorney at law told my class that little ditty...

I just sat and listened and mused on it...am still musing...

No comments:

Post a Comment