Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beowulf

I just saw the movie Beowulf. It is a great film, believe it or not. Everyone who is an English literature major knows about Beowulf...I had not ever thought of it until tonight when watching the movie that the name is an anagram of my last name, switching a's and o's and that little w has an explanation too...

But the movie is truly exciting, suspenseful, and entertaining...what fun to make a film like that...and the monster is truly gruesome, gory, and horrifying...very funny film in many ways...but one line woke me up!

I cannot give this one away...but it is humorous to me...oh boy, I will have to tell my dad about this one...his middle name is William, and my brother's middle name is my dad's first name. I had had a dream about my brother again which woke me up. I happened to run into our dad's attorney again at the health club today and spoke to him. Then I came home, went to sleep, and voila! I decided to see this film that I had picked up at the library... Oh boy, is it ever funny with Angelina Jolie, one of my favorite movie personalities, starring as a wicked temptress naturally!

Oh, boy, is this movie funny for me to think about!But I would watch it again and recommend it too! Very interesting! Flattery will get you everywhere, keep talking...and it did make me think about my efforts to understand soul and all these past lives as well as it does make a bit of a point in it! could it be true?

I am just wondering out loud now!

No comments:

Post a Comment