Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, August 23, 2010

Alexander-Macedon blogspot.

Today I learned through the Alexander-Macedon discussion group that Maria, one of the moderators, has begun a blogspot on Alexander here at blogspot. I have to now find that so that I become a follower of it. She did post a few videos that I had posted at Alexander-Macedon in that blogspot so I finally have become aware of her blogging now. Once I find it, I will follow it. I am also a moderator at that same discussion group along with Sikander and Oleg who is the owner.

I was musing over Alexander again today as I have an occasional nosebleed problem which is one reason for valuing Genghis Khan so much. Thanks to my spirit guide I came to know of the story of Genghis Khan. He and I share the dubious honor of having a clot clutched in our hand...mine due to a spill that I had when an infant while carrying a glass and cutting my left hand under the thumb...a clot would have had to have formed then I would imagine...can't say for sure as I was too young but the scar left is the only visible scar on my body in this lifetime. I have made a comment already about that in relation to Alexander's having acquired so many scars.

I have a unqiue birthmark at the nape of my nape which is shaped like a knifeblade, or the guillotine, or the symbol of the Chase bank, or the numeral one on Channel 12 in Phoenix, AZ. It can be interpreted many different ways, and I associate it with many different people as well...Clinton let me know it could be thought of as the red banner in the flag of the USA which is also true too...Thanks to the FBI at least I know which bank finally!

I've been robbed!

Well, anyway, today I woke up again with a tiny bit of bleeding, and then received an email from my longterm Mandy in southern California with a story about stigmata. I always call this a form of stigmata too, always associating it with Louis XIV and Genghis Khan now...fortunately, with Alexander, it did stop for a long time.

But I was musing over my problem of having had pains in the stomach which had made me double over some years ago when living at Palacio. They were so severe that I literally could not stand up and had to make my way to the bathroom to get a control of them. Then one day, I learned of Alexander's death, I connected the two, and you won't believe it, but they stopped! Totally! Psychic pains! I really believe that they had to be psychic pains...and thank Heaven, learning of Alexander's death caused them to stop.

So I was musing and then went to the internet to find that Maria had posted my videos taken in Paris on her blogspot. I am so happy about that. I have to find her blogspot now.

I must explain that the videos were taken by a flipcamcorder, and it was the first time that I had used it outside of my immediate home and family. The painting of Alexander is a story in itself. I had been walking very fast to get out of the Louvre, and while walking quickly down a hall, spirit suddenly stopped me. I looked around to see why. There is a painting of Alexander at Thebes judging the citizens of the city. I stood for a long time studying that portrait as it is very important to me, and when I turned around, I saw everyone staring at me. I took a video tape of it to remember this occasion. I then sped out of there faster than you can believe...Alexander has this thing with speed and it re-energized me at that moment after I looked around. I left the building as quickly as I could find my way out.

The other two are near one another and each can be seen together in one part of the film of the statue of Alexander on his horse with spear in his hand...the victims are more interesting than Alexander. The wall sculpture is of Diogenes, the Philospher, reaching his hand out, and Alexander looking down at him from his place on the horse Bucephalus. Alexander is famous for saying that if he were not Alexander, he would have been Diogenes. To me, that is like the saying, There go I, were it not for the grace of God, which priests often say about beggars.

Samothrace and the Mona Lisa are pretty evident. The crowds were quite large when I finally arrived to see these two famous showpieces of the Louvre. It has rekindled my desire to return to Europe as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment