Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, August 20, 2010

God as Energy

I belong to a group about reincarnation and other subjects at CayceCayce. When I asked how Cayce defined God, the response is that God is an energy or electrical force.

I had been discussing gods and goddesses at LiveJournal for some time, trying to construct the concept of a belief in God from man's earliest beginnings to the present day. Early man had a kind of innocence and ignorance of today's pollutions which include modern technology, transportation, communication, and other instantaenous pieces of knowledge and equipment that the time periods are vastly apart, and the inhabitants of the earth are vastly different...Mankind today has an awareness of life processes that can hardly be called innocent or ignorant.

And I am well aware that when I use the term god to describe myself, I am actually meaning the shortened form of the word Good...I had always been called good all my life...

goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life...from the song of David.

I maintain that goodness had been prevalent during early man's time on earth, but there is no evidence yet to show forms of expression of faith towards what we now call deities or gods. I took a course at Michigan State University in sociology that studied the spiritual life in a variety of cultures, and at the heart of each appeared to be a form of spiritualism or mysticism in each and every culture known to man...It just seems that some beliefs become dogmatized, acquire rites and rituals, and that people become designated as chiefs or rulers, while others remain as followers, becoming subordinates, but effective in whatever role it is that they play in the function of the unit.

I woke up from a very strange dream today. I am one who pays attention to my dreams as they often alert me to daytime and reality situations...once upon a time I had a dream about a tire on my car...thank Heaven that the dream alerted me to the fact that one tire had been blown up too high and would have exploded had I not realized it needed to be looked at...the dream was my alert.

So today's dream is very strange...reminding me of old songs, old loves, one by Nat King Cole called Where Can I Go without You, for the dream made me think of Harrod's department store in London, and London is apart of that song's lyrics...then it ended up with a bag changing into a hat and glove, making me think of the song Misty also...so I am pondering all this now as well..

I ended up reading an excerpt from a story about the French Revolution...as the storyline is making me think of the dream also...hmmm...I have to think about this.

The Towering Inferno was created during a time when I went to San Francisco and the term Old Flame came into mind...the Smothers Brothers were playing in Lake Tahoe as I recall...that was back in 1974. There is a connection between lightbulbs in a garage that cast a light on the garage windows looking like a crucifix...and the making of movies Hollywood style...

Burt Reynolds then made a film using a lightbulb which exploded when it was touched...

People then did not want to make religious connotations out of every strange sign and symbol then, always trying to appear more intellectual and scientific than religious or superstitious. Religion is often borderline superstition.

So only in some religious beliefs which suffer us to learn that there are devils and demons in life. So my friend and I went to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum while in San Francisco...and then to the famous zoo where the animal behaviour was the true case of Believe it or not, as both an elephant and a tiger paid a peculiar kind of homage and respect to each of us...we also noted an orangutan which was in a cage much lower than the other two animals...Nature bowed down to us on that day.

Something that I never forget.

So, believe it or not,years later I went back to SF to see this same friend, and I had the most interesting electrifying experience as I traveled to SF. I realized that my vibrations were higher and more lucid on this trip than anywhere else I had traveled. I had had great psychic experiences in Arizona on a bus ride where I realized that thoughts were being passed from one to another very rapidly as I would think it and someone near me would express it verbally...So on this SF trip, I had some very interesting experiences pyschically once again, as I told her about my trip to the White House and my meeting with the President of the US in Falls Church, Virginia. Later I returned home to Colorado this time, and when I came home, this same power which I call the god power, came over me, and I pointed my hand out and said something, which I cannot repeat, and soon after that, the earthquake struck SF.

I later found a photo of God depicted in a Bible that I have in the Garden of Eden ordering Adam and Eve to leave the garden, and I recognized the stance of that portrait as being exactly as that which I had had when I pointed the finger to SF and said what I had said.

This power came over me...I call it God power. I acted and behaved according to the way this power descended into me...

It had happened in Anaheim, California, once where like the picture portrayed of God in the Sistine Chapel with his fingers touching another, in Anaheim, I pointed my finger to the t.v. set, which was not turned on, but just like that Voila! it came on...I have wondered about that ever since...it was like a scene out of E.T.

So you see I have been studying myself, and these energy forces which come through me, and speak through me, and I listen...It is not me, Janet, as I am around people who know me for myself, but it is God, using me, as a vehicle, to convey messages, and I realize this...

end of gospel for now...gospel meaning good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment