Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, August 16, 2010

Cookies and Internet

I do not understand the world of internet at all. I have been having so much trouble with windows that I am seriously entertaining the thoughts of buying an apple, Mac, instead next time. I had wanted a desk top until the guy at windows convinced me that a laptop is so much better. But the latest Mac is a great one, turbocharged, and possibly able to be used as a t.v. as well.

I have broken my habit of watching t.v. and have not had a t.v. for the past two years. I shall explain some of my current dilemma in either this post or the next one, but for the time being, this is narrowed to cookies and the internet. I do not know what kind of difficulties that apple may have but they did assure me that viruses are not one of their problems.

I did see though that there is malware for apple as well as windows. So I suppose that one can be defensive there.

I have long been told that to confess of Alexander would bring on hostilities against me, and that was told to me by a friend at one of the Edgar Cayce discussion groups. She turned out to be correct.

Alexander is a misunderstood person. As I watched Beowulf's ending I realized the similarities between the promises that Grendel's mother made to him, and the seeming ongoing continuation of some warrior soul personality exhibited in all the men that I have named.

In my opinion, my conclusions are that soul is some long strand like the sunbeams of the sun is, and that soul survives in a spiritual way that mankind in the flesh way cannot survive. The moral of the story of Beowulf is that the name survives...mortality is death and immortality is spiritual life for all eternity.

Were I to get really picky about Jesus I could make a case for the fact that he is as difficult to believe in as any of the other gods and goddesses from past times. When criticizing Mohammed for marrying a child, a girl only 9 years old, and realizing that he had sex with her so young, it is likewise difficult to think that God would have sex with a 14 year old child to give birth to a godchild, Jesus.

Think of that...at fourteen I was looking after my cousin's, my aunt and uncle's children, but I was no way prepared to be a mother of children than my aunt who had been 16 at the time of her marriage.

So why does God choose a 14 year old girl to have to carry the child in her womb?

I will let you think about that because one cannot help but criticize both branches of Abraham's children, Jews and Muslims alike, for strange sexual behaviour.

as if I think I have listeners anyway...but one has to be as careful about each group since both profess to be sons and daughters of Abraham, father of all nations...

I will discuss this problem of sex with children in a future post as it is close to my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment