Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

We have new pool keys. The locks were so bad at the old swimming hole that we had to struggle to unlock them, and they are supposed to stay closed at all times which made it a pain in the neck for the few who could not get their keys to work in the lock. They are all brandnew locks now that have been put into place and the keys do work.

This day being friday the 13th has made it so that I am staying out of trouble today also, but actually it is the heat that keeps me indoors most of the time. It is so hot out that I try to wait until the sun is lower in the afternoon to go anywhere. But then I have aquatic exercises at 7:30 which means that I must be back by 7 at least. So I will be trying to get my fanny into action soon and wending my way to some place to simply get out of the house. Not spending money though.

I went to Barnes/Noble yesterday to listen to two new music discs: one by Merle Haggard, and the other by Jewel. They were both good. But I could not purchase them, only listened to the teaser tunes that lets you know what kind of song is being played.

Then I got a bag of sugar at Fry's and a rotisserie chicken so that I won't have to cook on a hot stove for awhile.

Yesterday, I was trying to explain away why Egypt is such a fantastic place for Alexander to be laid to rest if he indeed is to be found anywhere. Egypt is the nation that did welcome him with open arms, and that is nice to know. I have a strange connection to Egypt which I have often wondered about. Learning about Alexander has caused me to understand why it was that I once saw in a vision the events leading to the death of the then Egyptian world leader, and then I learned that it was Osama bin Laden's doctor friend who had been behind that crime against that man. But on the day of his death, I had in vivid color a vision of that event and saw it happen before it finally did occur. Anwar Sadat had a beautiful wife who has since become very well known as well...Later, when the Egypt Airline went down, I was able to see in it as I had been able to see the events of TWA. I have a strange connection to Egypt.

It is one of the places that I wish to visit yet before I die syndrome. If possible. However, I read a book years ago describing the spiritual life in which I learned from this particular author (forgotten totally now sorry to say) that in spirit one can go to any of these places in the world...that has satisfied me somewhat.

On facebook today, there is a group asking who were you yesterday? As if answering questions about your favorite color, food, and the like will enable someone to know who you are. All anyone has to do to learn who I believe I had been is to open these pages. I am upfront about it as I had learned these myself from inner knowledge and visions in which I totally believe.

But we do get tired of hearing me sound off about it all the time too as I realize that what is really important is the present, the now, not the yesterday, but in learning about yesterday, one can understand some of today's behaviour and feelings, interests, and the like...I deliberately played the game on that quiz to see what they would come up with...nobody but anybody could see through that one..

It was at Tyre where something strange happened to let me know that I am Alexander then and now in a way that only I can fathom and understand. It is like Alexander then and me now are bookends. It is a very strange thing, but I will use this time to explain one other thing that I learned from learning about Alexander. I had had severe intestinal pains at one time, so bad that I would literally bend over in pain and I had to go to the restroom to get rid of them...they were horrible...once I learned of how he had died, and I recognized that those were the symptoms under which he had died, they disappeared. I realized then that I was resuffering his pain just before his death...that caused them to cease. The same was true about my getting a sore throat every December around GW's death day...once I realized that it was due to GW they ceased...odd, isn't it?

So I have often wondered, as with the shin problem that I had spoken of earlier, is it a psychic pain or a true real physical problem with my shin? I have learned to distinguish between these things...so for that reason, understanding a past life can be very singularly important. It has been for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment