Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Explanation of Natural Born Killers

For the record, today I ran into a girl who is the spitting image of Marly, the girl in the movie version parodying Lucy and other t.v. stars, who is dating the Woody Harrelson character. They are the evil bad guys in Stone's movie. So I am on a bus to PV when who walks on but a girl dressed just like the girl in the video that I placed here which is from the movie.

Is that coincidence? Who is to know anymore since esp and thought transmission runs rampant.

At any rate, the movie is a parody on young killers in America and a study of evil. It is not intended to be taken too seriously as it obvious that he is making a point of the evil side of a family rather than the mundane, usual goodguy but bigoted family as Archie Bunker or Lucy Ricardo had portrayed their choice of characters in t.v. land's effort to impact America with kernels of thoughts.

Neither my mother nor I ever talked language like that in the movie. We were rough and ready characters at times, and had our own choice of language, as my mother hated the word "bitch". She could not tolerate it at all. I had to explain to her many times that in many cases it is meant as a good term, when used like "bitchin'.

Slang expressions change from year to year and it is hard to keep up with changing fad words but "bitch" was anathema to her as it had a different connotation in her era than it has in mine.

My mother is a gentle, sweet woman, very feminine, who taught women at the Mott Foundation in Flint, Michigan hat making, cake decorating, and other household skills. She was very much beloved by the women in her classes. She had not earned a college degree but she was a natural teacher and leader and fortunately, she received her due in recognition from the college and the community.

My mother is a beautiful woman when young. She was told that she looked like Phyllis McGuire of the famous McGuire sisters. In fact, my mother remained beautiful in many ways all her life. She worked hard and she gave to many in many ways, as she served her community well as a woman in business.

I was simply trying to get her to understand that she is being heard and imitated by Hollywood as well as I had been. Whether, like in the t.v. show on Elizabeth I, where I had been overpowered by some outside force that caused me to crouch up against a door that the scene just observed in the Oliver Stone movie is due to esp and thought transmission, and which came first, the scene that Oliver filmed, or the real true enactment that my mother and I did is more than I know. I just know that i had told her that we must prove our case, and that movie has helped me to do just that.

When Jean Stapleton finally came to town, and said "piss and vinegar", a phrase that only my mother ever said, she finally gave in, and like Al of Florida fame, had to admit that I am right.

Jean Stapleton played Edith on the All in the Family show.

Now, I often give Hollywood the benefit of the doubt and consider that they are not electronically eavesdropping in on me but have the dubious distinction of being a part of the ongoing whatever I say is loosed syndrome. I have seen that demonstrated at times on a t.v. show that came from Pasadena one time so that in fact, the words that I had just uttered ran across the room like wildfire and I saw that it did. But like the girl at the auto show in Flint, Mi., who proved to me that they are constantly observing and watching me, and then imitating me to perfection, I also know that that is the case as well.

So I sometimes dress funny, walk funny, talk funny, and all with a purpose in mind.

To prove that thoughts, ideas, and words are like wildfire, and while people may think that their thoughts are their own, often they are not except in the sense that that person is who is saying what someone else has already thought and said just before him, as if a chain in motion.

Let me explain that one time I actually watched and heard as words came to me in advance, and I waited until they entered the mind of the person next to me, and then that person said them aloud. I knew for certain then the truth of thought transmission actually happening before my very eyes and ears.

It happened one time on television as well...live t.v. I received a thought...someone sent me a thought, and I waited and sure enough, 30 minutes into the live talks, someone finally said the thought aloud and verbally spoke it. That was a very important president of a Muslim nation, and it was the president of that nation who said it...So I learned that nationality, race, and creed, and sex have nothing to do with what one thinks...one is a part of a thought process and it works.

I did thank that person on mydeardiary as I pointed it out. People do not understand that people can be united with one thought process regardless of race, creed, or nationality.

So whether Oliver Stone's act preceded my mothers and mine, I have no real idea, but I did recognize it as it was so outlandish and so farfetched which was the real reason we did it. We were performing. We made our case!

No comments:

Post a Comment