Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blogpages

Google's blogger so far is the best blog page that I have used. I like it the best so far, but I am such a klutz at learning how to use all the devices on a computer as I have not yet taken the course that microsoft offers now to learn what to do with your computer after you buy it.

However, I know now that there are many different blog possibilities all over the 'net and some are probably just as easy to work as so far this one has been. I still have not done all the perking up and snazzing up methods to make a page sparkle, dance, and sizzle, but mostly I am interested in getting the word on the page more than how it looks on the page.

I am writing this because my friend Sandra Taylor has told me about her new blog page that she is creating and I am trying to help her to know how to follow my blog if she so desires. I am sending the Man in the Iron Mask page to facebook so she can see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment