Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Genghis Khan

While I did not go back to study anything in the time of Genghis Khan, I had an introduction to him which was very powerful and influential. I did naturally buy every book there is on him as well as I had on both Alexander, Louis XIV, and George Washington. I will either donate these books to a group or give them to relatives if interested, who knows, but they are very valuable and interesting.

I was so overwhelmed with knowledge of LouisXIV and Alexander, and a small amount of information about Washington, even Julius Caesar at one time, that when Genghis Khan was introduced, I was exasperated.

I had had the same urge to go to his books at Brentano's which I did do, but I never connected it to think that it meant anything much...What a surprise when he came up as another one of my many selves that I seem to have.

I was tired, did not want to go any further than I had, and did not know that Alexander would persist in coming to me many more times.

I knew how long it took to go to sleep, to remember all this, and to draw sketches, read books, find out what was historically recorded, did it fit? match? etc. that I just did not wnat anything but something to prove that I had been Khan also, and let it rest.

I found his history to be utterly fascinating. I found proof of the stampede of elephants in a book by Jack Weatherford. It happened to a group of Mongols who were killed by stampeding elephants. That was enough for me. I decided all that is known is in spirit, that when I am good and ready that I would maybe open it up. But for the time being I did not want to pursue it.

I have read Conn Iggulden's books about the family of Khan, and I like them. He sticks pretty much to the story. I had been smitten by Timujin's appearance as he is huge and massive, and magnetic and extremely attractive in his powerful way. He impressed me most of all except for Caesar who had somehow or other managed to get inside me while in Vegas at Caesar's palace...I never foget that as Caesar is something else again, talk about confidence, and being on top of the world. That man owns the world, and knows it.

So the two that I neglect to study so far are both Caesar and Genghis Khan, as both are yet to come if and when I decide to try again to see what I learn from the past.

Both had been kidnapped, both have many things in common. I relate the collar that Khan is forced to wear when he is kidnapped to the time that Alexander had collared the murderer of King Darius and executed him in the Persian manner. I had not ever wanted to think that the soul of Alexander would then suffer the lot of the Khan but after I learned all I did about the Khan I came to believe it.

This is a lengthy study of important key historical figures in Europe and Asia, and finally I conclude that each and all became George Washington who I had discovered first years ago in California. It is due to Tyre that I believe that Washington had the tenacity, perseverance, and determination to win the American Revolution. In the end, he and Genghis Khan are similar in the fact that neither had ready made armies prepared for them, but had to develop them and lead them from ground up..Both are fascinating in that respect.

Like it or not, the similarities and challenges each one of these leaders faces is very compelling, and all are tied into me in a spiritual way...I am just using this blog to piece it together and to make it finally fall into a single gigantic puzzle, mystery maybe being finally solved.

Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment