Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brian Weiss & Jim Tucker/ Carol Hubbard

At Facebook, a member from the TudorTalk group has placed an article written in the New York Times about people's belief in reincarnation. It is an interesting link.
It discusses Brian Weiss's book Many Stories, Many Mansions, and Jim Tucker's comments about modern day regressive therapists. I attended a meeting with these therapists when they convened in Tempe, AZ at one time, meeting with a gentleman who I had come to know through the internet. He is a psychiatrist from Los Angeles and has great credentials. He and I are in total disagreement on some issues, but I did take my sketches and talked with him, telling him how I had seen Hephaestion, one of Alexander's dearest friends, appear in the mall to me. He and I had gone to a bar in the restaurant where I showed him my sketches. He then showed me some photographs of his subject about which he had written a book, Sherry Lea Laird, who believes that she is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe.

I have that book as another member of the group had sent it to me through the mail. She believes that her husband is the reincarnation of Tesla, the great inventor who worked with Thomas Edison.

I met up with another lady on a spiritnetwork who told me of her life as Rachel Jackson, wife of the President. Another has told me she is the real reincarnation of Nefertiti and that her husband is Akhenaten, and I know that Wynn Free has publicly announced that he is the reincarnation of Akhenaten, and that Daphne, his friend with whom he works, is Nefertiti.

So believe me, there are many people who have had bona fide experiences of some kind to believe in some previous past lifetime.

Naturally, famous people have people gravitate to them, and the cynical believe that they are self-deluded, and are suffering from sizures of self grandeur. The problem is that people are readily disregarded and considered delusional, untrustworthy, insane, and what kind people call "wannabes".

When one finally realizes that fame is a stigma, that a person of fame is highly prized, one does have to wonder why it is that a woman would believe that she is the reincarnation of Marie Antoinette as I believe that there are at least three people who I know personally who believe that each is the Queen reborn again today.

Do I think each of these women are probably deluded? I do not know and do not pretend to know what each of them believes in themselves to be that queen who suffered so greatly.

I just accept them at their word, and I do not tell who they are. I mentioned Wynn and Sherry Lea Laird only because they have made it public knowledge and admit to it.

I am the most dubious of all since I am a female who has had the luxury of reliving past lifetimes, and as I read the article, I understand that some think that persons like myself are fantasizing.

There is literally no way possible for anyone to fantasize when it comes to remembering things in visions that are as vivid as the present scene in which I am sitting. And regressions are not the same as dreams as Jim Tucker has suggested. There is a vast difference, and as I just saw a silly flick about dreams and pain, I can say assuredly that yes, one feels pain in dreams as well as in real life.

One literally relives the experience as one did it at that time...That is my experience. I had pain in my thighs and I felt the pain, but it was Louis XIV's thighs, and his pain that I felt, as I was only asleep in a bed, and was not riding a horse at all, but when I opened my eyes for a moment, I could see my legs were positioned as though I were riding that horse, and I immediately went back to sleep and into the trance again. I did have sore thighs but it was Louis who had the pain, and my conscious memory upon awakening is that of Janet remembering when I had been Louis and recalling that I had felt the pain.

The other night when I relived Alexander's humiliation at his mutiny, I was back into being Alexander again, and I had never realized even when I had been in him when he was fighting back, delivering his speech, at how really low and devastated I had been in that time when I knew I had to give in to this battle against my own better instincts. I really was so "killed" by that decision that I felt it inside and knew how far down I had gone. Usually, Alexander is exuberant, enthusiastic, encouraging, but this time I had sunk into a kind of despair that was humiliating and defeating for me. I was feeling it so much that it took a lot for me to get back up into myself and out of it.

But for some reason, it gave me a kick into this lifetime about a project that I may have needed, because I knew that giving in to that mob was the worst thing that had happened to me, as it nearly destroyed me...I did rebound, but only with a lot of effort.

So when people think that this is all delusional, all nonsense, they are vastly wrong. The only people who know about me as Alexander are those who have listened to me at discussion groups or who have read my diary or my blog now.

I do not seek a lot of inordinate publicity for this as I personally think that the damage to Alexander's true identity is so bad that nobody could ever understand it as I know it. I am learning lessons which as Ron Criss said is for my eyes only, and I realize that I am the only one who this lesson is really for anyway, so why share it? It is my soul I am saving here, and I am well aware of it. I have gained a lot from learning all this though, and I am probably better for it rather than worse, but it has taken a toll on me.

I have had a bleeding problem. I know what the stigmata is, and I feel sorry for those who suffer it. I have been lucky so far for it had been some time until this morning that I had had it. But this morning I had it again, and while I relate it to Louis XIV, and am wondering oh, should I have posted that question or not, or what? and I relate it to Genghis Khan who always gives me sustenance for it, as he is a real study in bleeding problems, then I wait it out for a clot to form and it is over. I also remember all the bloodletting in the medieval times and even in the 17th century, and think oh, it is probably healthy, but I do not enjoy when it happens or why and how.

But I always take it as a warning. I had had such a problem with the mutiny situation with Alexander the other night, as I was really reliving his agony and his decisions...I was in him again, and it did take a toll on me later as I had to sleep all night to get out of it. I feel it in my solar plexus as that is the source of all these revelations, and I can always tell at what kind of vibrational level I am when in that state. My inner solar area was in a state of fire, and I could feel the burning...an old greek myth coming to life...immortalizing one's self...Alexander's main quest was to be an immortal..one of the gods of Greece and the world then.

Essentially, that is what modern Christians think too which was addressed in the article in the NY Times, trying to explain why it is that people believe that they are born and reborn...Christians think that all they have to do is place their faith and trust in Jesus and do as the church tells them, pray, obey the commandments, be a good person, tithe, support the church, and voila! at death, one will go immediately into the Heavens and be with Jesus forever.

I had once asked my mother to let me know where she went, but my grandmother is who appeared to me a month after she left for me to know that she went to Heaven. I believe that she did. Heaven is Love and I have been in that state so I recognized her message when I went outdoors to see that she had unleashed my pet dog.

I watched my mother die in my arms, and I heard her death rattle, and saw her face change from pain to peace and sweetness so I know that she too was received into a state of lovingness.

We all find our way in our own way, and not everyone can or should impose their will onto others as how to get there.

I believe that while one may go to Heaven, one may return to earth flesh life to do works for others that lead them to Heaven also. Learning of past lifetimes has its purpose and its rewards. For me, it has been to learn the role of the warrior/leader in life and to understand why it seems to always be me in certain time periods when in the male sex.

I am getting there...that is part of the purpose of this blog..to arrive at the correct conclusion...

No comments:

Post a Comment