Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, August 21, 2010

UFO Seen near Lake Havasu City,AZ

This particular ufo is important to me. One reason is that the white part in it is similar to a painting that I made some time after I had witnessed a ufo in the state of Michigan in 1975. I will sometime take a picture of that painting to show the similarity, but the movie Inception has a device in it that makes me think of this UFO seen in this youtube collection. It is a small gyroscope, and the ufo that I saw moved in the fashion but slowly, not rapidly as this one does, as a gyroscope moves.

I found that important in the movie that the filmmakers use the gyroscope as a device for reality. With the young woman it is the thimble which makes me think of the game of find the thimble, hot, cold...

That may be why I am thinking of Jerry Brown in this movie also.

Hmm...well, anyway..I may refer to this again but for the moment this is by way of explanation that I put the video here. I will put my painting which is somewhat similar on after I take a photo of it and can get it into the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment