Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Alexander and Jesus

I am well aware that Alexander is considered a demon in many parts of the world. There is little doubt that his adversaries were afraid of him, and probably hated him, and reviled him. He has obviously two sides which are exposed to the world through historical records, one that is positive, and the other that is negative.

In fact, as I said earlier, when I first read of him, and had already been told by my spiritual guide that I had been him, I had said I had hoped that it were not so.

But that was before I came to learn of him, find myself going back in time, finding him seemingly coming up in time to me through spontaneous memories. There is quite a difference between going to sleep, being in a trance, and slipping back into a time period of yesterday than in a memory just suddenly coming to you, or a vision coming to you at a time when you are in a state of repose and quiet. I have actually been walking down the mall when a vision of Hephaestion, Alexander's so called best friend, appeared above me in the very place I was walking. I recognized him immediately, and noticed every detail about him at the time, and I received the thought that I was loved. I have never fotgotten that. It is like having a big screen in the sky above you with the image of the person on it...it was incredible and still makes me know at how great the friendship between Alexander and Hephaestion had been.

But I was planning to discuss Alexander in comparison to Jesus since I am reading this story about Christians who are helping Jews to convert to Christian belief and faith.

I have had many visions of Jesus as well as I have had of Alexander. I have seen Jesus as an infant, twice, since him on the cross crucified, seen him in the tomb being revived by angels who are administering to his needs, bringing him back to life, and in many other ways which have been quite beautiful for me to see and understand.

Jesus gives reassurance. Jesus gives peace of mind, hope, and promise. Jesus is calm, relaxed, and persuasive. Jesus lives always in our hearts and souls, and is ever present around us all the time.

There is a complete total difference between the two men. Alexander is a holy man, a man of god, trying to be considered one of the gods. Jesus said that all of us are sons of God, and that each and every one of us who trusts and believes in his word, can find peace in Him and through Him.

Alexander is a man who looks like all other men, who fits in with his soldiers as the leader without causing jealousy and envy of his person. He has had to remind his troops of all the scars that he has taken on their behalf, and whether they know it or not, all the sacrifices that he had made to be certain to protect and secure their efforts.

These two men of the past are similar and yet totally different. I will attempt to explain the differences and reasons as I continue with this.

I was so just so happy to be able to see how Alexander had ridden his horses, as he used his legs and knees to secure his place on the back of the horse and with practice and habit, and familiarity with the individual horses, it became a "piece of cake". The simple act of riding a horse in that time period is totally different from that of today.

There were no saddles and stirrups as we know them know. You can well imagine that the very act of riding helped to develop those muscles as well.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment