Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010

Today most of the internet's front page news stories are emphasizing what happened nine years ago. Live Journal even had a writer's block question of what the day meant to the subscribers. Frankly, it is a day that I would rather forget at the moment as it is also an old friend's birthday, and I think of her whenever I think of this event.

There had been a Pakistan man who taught at our school in California, and I sometimes think of him as well. He was a strange man who the kids liked to tease and test a lot. I never thought if he had been Muslim or not, but there are many people from that region of the world who live in the USA. What they may have thought I truly have no idea.

Very few people ever know what a religious faith is really about, and so most of us accept that the world has a lot of Muslims who worship as they do and who behave as they do. We had no idea that they were actually teaching and educating one another to hate Americans as much as they appear to be doing.

The Khomeini is a man who made a name for himself when he aroused his fundamentalist group to overthrow the Shah of Iran and drive him out of the nation. I remember that well as it somehow or other coincides with the time that the democrats who drove Richard Nixon from office also.

The Khomeini then announced that he believed NYC to be Satan or that America is a Satan, and it has now come to my attention that the real Satan in this is the Khomeini himself. I believe that I may have mentioned this already at this blog due to a book on Jurisprudence that he has had published for the Muslim world to read and digest now. I am opposed to the Muslim faith as a result of reading a chapter from the book called Having Sex with Children and Animals. There is no doubt that the world of Muslim is a world of pedophiles, who are accepted and encouraged to continue that illegal practice in most civilized nations.

That came to my attention through Facebooks' Stop the Mosque at Ground Zero and after I read it, I was appalled to think that these poor Muslims have been betrayed into living a life of debauchery for centuries. Where on earth these people come from is now something I really wonder. I just cannot believe that they are for real. But read the chapter yourself to see what you think about if you are willing to take the time to understand why it is an abhorrent lifestyle that this Khomeini teaches is acceptable behaviour amongst Muslim males.

And his group overthrew the Shah? I would like to know how and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment