Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, September 17, 2010

Laundry Tonight

This blogspot is not intended to be solely directed towards a single theme or focal point, so that I can occasionally alter course and discuss something other than my problemsolving the possibility of life after death aeons of times into something that makes sense. I see the soul structure a bit like Frank Herbert's description of the worm in the Dune series, another fictional piece about eternal life...

but I was going to discuss an interesting meeting with a neighbor this evening who is here from New York City. I met this man and woman in the laundry room who turned out to be totally fascinating after we began to chat a bit. She is a former model and teacher also, and was quite charming to listen to her descriptions of New York City, a place I had already just announced that I had always disliked when I had visited there in the 60's. We had been talking about it at the pool and here is someone now who is born and raised in NYC talking to me in the laundry room. Talk about strange situations...

Now what is that, I ask you? I cannot figure that out at all.

I had visited New York in the 60's and believe it or not, I run into people from NYC all the time...Now here is someone who has gone to Hunter College even...can you believe it? I am just overwhelmed. I had a roommate who had told me all about Hunter College. She had gone to Syracuse.



She had a cute guy with her, her husband, and he is seemingly quiet and nice...but I can tell he is probably a lot more under than quiet personna than it would seem. He is cute as a button with a thick shock of curly hair gradually turning white, acting amused at both of us. She makes me think of my former manager in California, Linda, and it is making me laugh now.

Such a strange night.

Life is so weird...as soon as you tired of it all, something comes along to make you think hey wait! there is still something left after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment