Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Off the top of my head

Time is racing past. I admit that I write expository style in this journal most of the time, explaining things away. Once in awhile, I will take a chance on a bit of so called creative writing, which means seeing if I have it in me to to attempt to share an idea here. Nobody understands writer's blocks, but one does freeze up to finally melt, letting it all come out. One reason I often block things is that if I once get started, I may never stop.

But yesterday I by chance made a new friend at facebook through a mutual friend there, and found the story about the members of the military air force willing to discuss their years of meeting up with ufo's and their effects on their time in the military. I have long been a follower of the ufo community, having witnessed sightings of unexplained vehicles speeding across the sky three times in my life.

One actually made the newspapers in Florida because many people saw it and called in about it. It was finally relegated to being nothing but space junk, but who knows for sure. It was a green light streaking across the sky at 11:00 at night. The newspapers reported it happening at 3:00 but then as the movie Dogs Kill their Masters, don't they? who can trust the news media any longer?

That was years ago back in 1974, but in 1975 my mother and I saw a ufo hovering above us after it had sped across the clear evening sky to come up close to us, and we actually stopped on the side of the road to watch it as it then began to descend, heading towards Bishop Airport. I often felt like we were in a chess game, never being sure if this diagonal crossing was the Queen or Bishop in the game of chess, but it seemed to stop directly over us, giving us a long look at it, and we later came home to draw a sketch of it. Each of us with a different but similar point of view.

Since that time, as I reported it, thanks to then President Jerry Ford's advice, as Michigan had so many reported sightings, that I gave a full description to then Alan Hynek.

So that is why I posted the youtube video of the military finally giving their stories to the Press Club. One can see that they had come fully prepared for their statements to be read and heard.

That is all I will say about it. Always remember to carry a camera and keep your eyes open all the time. Never know when you may see a streaking object come to hover above your head. My mother had a sense of humor, relating it to Superman. I saw it as looking a lot like my stenograph machine's cover. Open the flap and you can sue!

It took us a while to figure it all out We finally decided that instead of a hoax upon us it was for real. We were as dubious as anyone at first, but we finally accepted it as being something more than a government trick of some kind. Who knows about this government any longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment